1. They amended their terms of contract 1 week after signing it. The rep that signed you up dissappears in 1 week and has no idea what the contract was about.
2. You can never reach your representative via phone or email. The only time they respond is when you submit your schedule.
3. Carriers representatives change every 3 months. Either they get promoted because someone higher up quit, or they just quit alltogether.
4. Constant mistakes in funding including the amounts always short, or to the wrong destination(fuel card/ach/wire.)
5. The only time they start caring is 1 month before the contract is over and you tell them you are going to leave. Thats when they start calling all the time and praying for you to stay. DON'T REGARD. They are just trying to hook you on.
This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at England Logistics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants England Logistics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).
If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.